[SEL] other hobbies

Bob Willman blcksmth at wcnet.org
Wed Jul 21 06:53:13 PDT 2010

	I have several hobbies - some more closely followed than others.

Blacksmithing - demonstrating at the Wood County Historical Museum and doing
simple reproduction iron work. Presently vice-president of the Historical
Society.

Amateur radio - active mostly on VHF/UHF mobile but also on HF with hopes
for more antennas someday. Active in SKYWARN as a trained tornado spotter
and Amateur Radio Emergency Services. President of the local ham radio club
- Wood County Amateur Radio Club

Photography - still learning with new HD camcorder

Woodworking - not very skilled here but once in a while I get lucky

Flying - had a student license many years ago but still interested - going
to Oshkosh next week for a week

Collecting old technical books and manuals

Trying to keep up with HI-FI and audio/video technology and converting old
vinyl records to CDs. Sound technician at church for the Praise Service
musical group.

Firearms / reloading - enjoy hunting when I can and a little target practice
at the backyard range

	I really don't know how I had time to work before I retired in 2005.
Had to get an answering machine and keep a calendar since retirement.

Life is good!

Bob Willman
Bowling Green, Ohio
The Eagle's Anvil
WB8NQW

Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are
unauthoritave, void and of no force.

Thomas Jefferson