[SEL] 22 hp stover

bill boyce bboyce at swat.coop
Sun Jul 18 19:20:13 PDT 2010

making some progress on the stover,,, me and son bryan assembled enough of it hear it fire a couple of licks this afternoon,,,
we're in bad need of a fuel plumbing diagram, and governor lever and springs layout,,, bryan said he has been asking around on
smokestack, but hasnt had any luck,,, anyone here have any manuals or pictures that would help? ,,,,,, it has a fuel pump, and is set up as a throttler,,,cant figure out how a fuel return is to be plumbed,,,, there is no stand pipe in the fuel bowl of the fuel pump, or in the carb,,,i guess we could be missing some parts,,, just not sure,,,any help will be appreciated,,
bill boyce
lost prairie, arkansas