[SEL] many thanks

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Mon Jul 5 05:39:21 PDT 2010

It was fun having you and your dad here Russ. I don't care what anyone
says about their love of old iron, it's meeting and getting to know
those who profess such a love that is at the heart of this hobby!
	Dave
PS, Only got up to 88 here yesterday. Will get to 92 today and then
they say it will start to warm up!