[SEL] many thanks

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Mon Jul 5 04:50:28 PDT 2010

Hi to all, Just settling back into work again after a couple of weeks
in the USA and 1 week in Qld (Aust) Just wanted to say a very big
thanks to all our American friends who spent the time to make Dad's
and my trip one to remember. Coolspring show was something else. I
recomemnd it to anyone who has the opportunity to make it. Had fun
driving on the WRONG side of the road again. Didn't upset anyone
either. It's a long way to go and the stop start of the airports is
no fun but when it's all said and done; worth every cent. Looking
forward to being part of this great group of guys for many years to come.

thanks again FRIENDS'
regards Russell Gilbert

btw: shit it's cold back here at home.