[SEL] Tod Engine Beer & Rusty Brew

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Jan 30 09:40:32 PST 2010

Rob,
	The weak stuff may be best made in CA.  The REAL stuff is made
here in KY.  I can smell the mash out my back door!

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

Honestly, though, I
seriously doubt that anyone can brew good beer east of the Rockies.
Don't feel badly about it, though, it's the result of tradition.

Rob Skinner
Antique Stationary Engines
La Habra, California

rob at rustyiron.com