[SEL] Sultan of Slackness

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 11:20:12 PST 2010

Arnie, The shop is full of unfinished projects but engineprojects, lets see.... There is the 6hp Foos waiting on a cart to go under it. There is the 6hp Gade needing new fuel lines
There is the 3 hp Stickney that need the paint stripped off it and the fuel pump castings machined. And  now the 2hp National is disassembled all over the shop and slowly going back together as each rusty part comes out of the electrolysis bucket.  Oh I forgot about the Samson waiting to be put back together after its sailing voyage last month.   But I'll be done by Coolspring in June!   Steve