[SEL] Sultan of Slackness

Larry Anger langer5 at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 9 09:47:59 PST 2010

Arnie - Sorry to say but I am much much worse off than you. I have a whole
barn full of projects that I just can't seem to find the time to get to. The
biggest project I guess is a 20HP Reid that I have been hoping to get to our
local show for years but just haven't quite got it finished yet. It has to
have a dedicated trailer which is still a long way from finished. I really
don't think if I lived to be 200 I'd be finished the list.

Larry Anger
163926 Brownsville Rd.
R.R. 3 Tillsonburg, Ontario
Canada N4G 4G8