[SEL] Scam

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Mon Feb 22 01:57:06 PST 2010

Hi Chester, we had a similar experience a few weeks back. We were
looking at caravans and found one too good to be true o\in the
trading post website. The owner had just gone to England and had to
move it quickly, In the space/time of 4 days we were given a
different location (qld, WA, TAS and then WA again) I gave up with it
but I do have the e-mail address

Getting OT but if anyone feels like reading here is a copy of one
part of our conversations!

May we have an address so we can have an inspection please