[SEL] Scam

Chester Smith edwards_service at westnet.com.au
Sun Feb 21 23:01:58 PST 2010

Hi guys, just thought i would show you a scam artist at work, (Craig your not the only one who gets them),
i have been playing along with him, its fun, the photos he sent was a picture of a Austral that i reconized from Ebay, iv just sent him a fake address for the shipping cost, we will see what he comes up with next, cheers,
Chester.

Hi Tim, yes i recieved your email and yes we are still dealing, my shipping
address is
Clive street
Albany
Western Australia  6330