[SEL] My 2 cents worth

Ed Stoller edstoller at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 19 17:50:56 PST 2010

George,
It is the nature of magnets that they are made up of little chunks of
magnets. The sensor is much smaller than the chunks so one gets a variety of
numbers as you rome around the surface. To try to make some sense of it and
have repeatability, I find the strongest spot and use that for the
measurement.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT
http://home.earthlink.net/~edstoller/