[SEL] New Year engine run?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Dec 31 08:43:22 PST 2010

Hey Nels,

I vividly remember two New Year's crank-ups.  One was COLD with knee-deep snow and I
put a bucket of hot water in the Whitte hopper to help her start.

The other one was 72 deg and SUNNY!!  Cranked up in shorts & T-shirt, sat in a lawn
chair with a beer to listen to 'em run.  Never come close to those conditions again!

I think the 3 hp Novo "S" and the 2-1/2 hp tulip top Bamford will "get the call" for
this year's crank-up.

See ya,  Arnie