[SEL] My first Youtube Video

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 18:58:06 PST 2010

Reg,

That just sucks, big time.  There are many a time that the powers-that-be SEEM to get in the way of common sense, but once in a while they ACTUALLY do!!

Just thought of a way to get around the rules.  Get this!  Get everyone involved with the hobby, then they aren't spectators, they're participants!!   Neat, Huh?  (And just who is it that says I have to live in reality?  Surreality is much more to my liking).

Now don't get me wrong, I am for responsible oversight of our displays and I want no one to get hurt, even if they are being stupid.  I have seen people "testing" the belts while the engine is pounding away under full power, freaky scary.  But we should be able to let people learn by doing, which means getting up close and personal and touching, no ropes.

I feel for you down there.  I try to remember that as bad as I sometimes think we have it here, there is someplace that is worse off.   I'm hoping that one of these days I will be able to realize one of my dreams and come down to personally see just how bad off you folks actually are.

David