[SEL] Engine Articles 4 U

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Fri Dec 3 21:50:20 PST 2010

Very spiffy pages.

Would have sworn they were PDF.

...really substantial content too!

Dave Merchant

At 09:15 PM 12/3/2010, you wrote:
>For a long time I've been wanting to add some stuff to the web page.  My
>old layout was clunky and getting hard to manage, so I neglected the site
>entirely.  Since we've had more than our share of rain over the past
>couple weeks, there was plenty of "indoors time," and I got the
>opportunity to tackle the problem.
>
>Most everything is the same as it's been for a while, but the biggest
>addition was some articles that might be of interest to SEL and OldEngine
>folks.
>
>http://rustyiron.com/articles.html

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia