[SEL] Engine Articles 4 U

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Fri Dec 3 18:15:31 PST 2010

For a long time I've been wanting to add some stuff to the web page.  My old layout was clunky and getting hard to manage, so I neglected the site entirely.  Since we've had more than our share of rain over the past couple weeks, there was plenty of "indoors time," and I got the opportunity to tackle the problem.

Most everything is the same as it's been for a while, but the biggest addition was some articles that might be of interest to SEL and OldEngine folks.

http://rustyiron.com/articles.html