[SEL] Mt. Pleasant Show

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Tue Aug 31 16:24:09 PDT 2010

Hi Joe
Just arrived at Mount Pleasant and setup in the R&V show area, it is going
to be a great show if the weather holds off.
Hope your booked for the bus trip back to Moline to the R&V factory
tomorrow, I am running one of those tours. Also Moline cars will be there.
Should be a top day. I spend two days researching at the Moline library and
Rock Island Historical Society. There are already some nice engines there
including the only known surviving marine engine of Kenny Large.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
http://www.oldengine.org/members/plowe/rv-engines/rvpage.htm