[SEL] Mt. Pleasant

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 11:36:35 PDT 2010

Hi,
I am really looking forward to heading down to the Mt. Pleasant show this year and am writing to say that I would really enjoy a visit with any of the SEL members who are in attendance. We will be in the R&V area, with several engines. If you are around, please look me up. We will have a canopy set up and several extra chairs.
Looking forward to a relaxing weekend doing my favorite things, playing with engines, visiting with friends and watching the pretty ladies go by..................
Joe

Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan