[SEL] Portland crew

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 10:42:26 PDT 2010

Yes, thanks to the hard work of Tim's mother-in-law, I have a "new" engine
tarp.  Actually it was for my brother Steve and his "girlie engines" but
since he could not make Portland, I was fortunate enough to receive the
custom tarp on my engine.  I can't wait to see the pictures show up!  Give
it up Tim!

MR