[SEL] It's quiet!

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Aug 24 17:27:38 PDT 2010

I guess now is a good time to show off our Chase Shingle Mill.  Close to two years have gone into this freshen up job and still needs some tweaking.  I have now moved the carriage rollers up two inches and should cut an eight inch shingle.  What your seeing is "Blue Ponderosa Pine" and not what we'd like..that is cedar or redwood which is way too far away.  You'll see the blue show up about half way thru the block or "bolt" as it was called.

  It's been a real joy and hope you enjoy the video also.

Sorry for the html

http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3055285890039077051cRBfFc<http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3055285890039077051cRBfFc>

Best regards...Life is good in "The Big Sky."
RickinMt.