[SEL] Portland 2010

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Aug 23 20:24:51 PDT 2010

Tim,
	Poor "INK", he met with an unfortunate fate today...that'll
teach him to run his mouth!  See you soon.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

Mike, this is off list for your protection, I intercepted an email this
morning from a person who only goes by the name "INK".  After some
digging I found out that this means "Incarcerated -n- Kentucky".  I
think he is mad at some Judge in those parts.  Anyway, the message is as
follows:

"To anyone who get this and knows Mike Royster please give him this
message - I overheard a conversation 2 days ago in the back room near my
cell.  Somebody named Boss Tommy is planning on taking some poor oil
barren sap to the cleaners and they mentioned the name of Mike R.  There
was some talk about Steve the Builder brewing up a batch of elixer in a
galvanized still and that Boss Tommy had made a little trip to NC to
pick up the stuff.  He is planning on mixing it with some Pepsi when
Mike R is not looking or off trying to nail his next victim.  I suspect
that Steve the Builder  and Boss Tommy are planning on retriving
something called an antique engine or something like that, then selling
it and splitting the profits.  There was talk of a 3rd party somewhere
in a place called PA, they called him Mr Novo but I have no idea what
that means.  If anyone picks this up please let MR know that his life is
in danger!

INK."

So Mike I guess you had better spend all your time at your display
keeping an eye on Tommy Turner (AKA - Boss Tommy) instead of coming by
my display.  Your life is not worth whats on my trailer.

Tim Christoff.

PS - I don't believe a word of you trying to nail your next victim, your
an honest person!  It now is coming to light that the true evil brother
is Steve.