[SEL] Findlay Show

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Mon Aug 9 08:50:51 PDT 2010

Mark, our count consists of all motorized lawn and garden equipment. Our
official count was 961 pieces of equipment on display. I would be
willing to bet you missed quite a few Briggs because it seems to me the
ratio of Briggs powered equipment would have been off?? It really
doesn't make a difference, no matter how you slice the musk melon it was
still a fantastic show!! I sure didn't hear any negatives on the
displays!! Can't wait to get to Portland and rest up. ha-ha   Doug T