[SEL] What is it?

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Aug 5 05:09:29 PDT 2010

So, Reg - you are saying it IS indeed a piston vise, like my old boss said?
He's 83, and was a mechanic way back in the 50s and 60s and had a lot of
stuff from the middle of the 1900s as far as car tools.
He had a lot of the early Kent Moore tools for working on the Ramblers/AMC
cars, especially for their early 6s.

I'd like to know more - this is really interesting stuff! (LOL, and engine
related!)

Bill