[SEL] What is it?

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Wed Aug 4 23:01:43 PDT 2010

It is a vice to allow a piston to be held for working on without causing it
damage. The top parts are rubber stuff when you need to do any machine job
on the alloy stuff you dont need any marks etc on the working surface.
The 4 holding faces stop crush damage.
A nice bit of gear.
 I use two nylon vee blocks to hold model pistons in the machine vice. I
also make a plastic collet for holding in the lath chuck.
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle.NSW  Australia
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold