[SEL] Two shows and transportation

Nelson Johnsrud gop4evr at lsol.net
Thu Apr 22 21:31:03 PDT 2010

At the end of next week I will be taking my truck on a tour of the iron
belt.  I will pass through Chicago, Toledo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh,
Harrisburg, and York, then up to Buffalo & Niagara Falls, and return on
I-90.  I'm willing to alter the route within reason to make a pickup or
drop.  Is this any help?

Nels Johnsrud
Manitowoc WI