[SEL] Two shows and transportation

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 22 19:15:16 PDT 2010

Hi all, for the first time in all the years I have been playing with the rusted iron I have found myself in need so some transportation.  I need a clutch pulley picked up at Coolsprings in June and brought to Portland in August where I can retrieve it.  It is a small one, fits on a 4 hp Myrick so weight and space should not be a problem.  I will galdly pay for any expenses incurred and if requested can provide the payment in the form of liquid if so desired.  I will be going to the Coolsprings swap in Oct so I can always pick it up then if nothing should work out.

Tim Christoff
Basehor, KS.

Tim Christoff