[SEL] Totally "Off Topic" question.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 22 16:24:09 PDT 2010

Joe:

You are so close, I'll give you the distinction of being the winner.

Actually, it was from the same record by Spike Jones And His City Slickers but it wasn't "My Old Flame" (Sung with a Peter Lorey voice).

The skit was from "Chloe".  I've had the record for decades, the 45 version.  I also use another snippet from the record as the intro sound for my webpage.  .......  "Nightshade's falling ..... KEEEEERASH!".

Geez, that sure wasted bandwidth .......  But it DID bring out some lurkers!    :-)

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand