[SEL] Totally "Off Topic" question.

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 22 14:12:26 PDT 2010

Interesting Bruce, I was a O5H2F aviation morse interceptor, with some other
duties also
146th aviation co. Long Thanh north 71-72
I never tied my tinnitus with the morse code. or the noise of the planes.
but I guess its possible

Roger DiRuscio R.E. Realty Experts
Broker Associate #615513
Fremont, Ca 94539