[SEL] Totally "Off Topic" question.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 22 07:17:34 PDT 2010

Steve:

I've had my tinnitus since about the time recorded music went from vinyl to CD's.  Before, the rumble and surface noise of the records bothered me.  Now, I can't hear it 'cause it's drowned out by the high pitched singing (inside my head).

Life ain't fair!

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand