[SEL] Totally "Off Topic" question.

Bob Willman blcksmth at wcnet.org
Wed Apr 21 13:38:34 PDT 2010

	The buzz is probably from the charger having to supply a continuous
high current to batteries that never reach a full charge which would
normally then reduce the charge current to a small value to keep the
batteries charged. I would guess that moving the UPS would not make much
difference.

Bob Willman
The Eagle's Anvil
WB8NQW
Bowling Green, Ohio

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our
freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln