[SEL] Sad News

Ed Stoller edstoller at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 13 06:05:25 PDT 2010

Arnie,

When my first wife left me to join the communion of saints, it was on Holy Thursday. Her service was on the Monday after the great feast of the Resurrection , the only day of the year when the church will not use funeral prayers. So the priest used the prayers from the vigil of the Resurrection, we call it Pasca for Pass over, some say Easter. I think it was a way of the LORD reassuring me that she was with Him now. I hope you too can look forward to your own special saint.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield,  CT,   USA
http:/home.earthlink.net/~estoller/