[SEL] Sad News

Larry Anger langer5 at xplornet.ca
Mon Apr 12 18:00:53 PDT 2010

Arnie - I'm totally shocked to hear of Nancy's passing. I ask that God give
you strength at this time to deal with all the details and for the days and
weeks ahead to comfort you when all seems hopeless!

Tom - I don't get the initial emails from the list either, only responses
from other members. My server must somehow be blocking these emails. I don't
get my own emails to the list back either for some reason.

Larry Anger
163926 Brownsville Rd.
R.R. 3 Tillsonburg, Ontario
Canada N4G 4G8