[SEL] Sad News

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 12 15:21:39 PDT 2010

WOW, Steve what upsetting news. I will be praying for Arnie and his family and asking the Good Lord to be with Arnie and help him get through this.....I am reminded of a verse on the Bible that says "Life is but a vapor, here today and gone tomorrow". How true it is. Lately even my mortality has been weighing on my mind and I feel a need more than ever to be sure that each day I try and brighten someone's world with a kind deed, kind word, or kind thought.

With that being said I want to tell all of my engine friends how much I appreciate each of you and that you will never know what an impact you have had on my life.

Arnie I am so sorry my friend,

Paul