[SEL] Great read.

Ken Christison christison at coastalnet.com
Sun Apr 11 05:51:40 PDT 2010

In case anyone is confused by the page I sent a link to, this is a
download page
to volume 33 of Cassier's Magazine.  It is a .pdf file of about 90mb.
Just click
on the "download" button to get it.  There are some really neat pictures
and
articles on large power plants especially, and includes examples in the
UK, US,
and Australia.

Take care.

Ken