[SEL] Why Old Iron Should be Brought to KY - Actually Downunder

BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 20:03:31 PDT 2010

By gosh there is way to much rare iron on the Blue Grass State. I here
there just sitting around down there in the recliners and the good engines just
 show up at there door's. Old farmers just giving that iron away.
PS don't worry about that cheep iron ore over yonder, were giving cash out
over here.
KK

In a message dated 4/2/2010 9:35:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,