[SEL] Why Old Iron Should be Brought to KY - Actually Downunder

Mark Kennedy flywheel at netconnect.com.au
Fri Apr 2 18:21:05 PDT 2010

With all this iron going to KY I think there needs to be some
consideration to sending some 'Downunder' so as to re balance the
world again, especially as we are selling all of our mineral ore as
fast and as cheaply as we can to China.

So in the interests of saving the planet, I humbly volunteer to
receive any donations of 'old iron' and keep it safe for generations
to come...

:)

Regards,

Mark

Mark Kennedy
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia

Registrar for the WING Gauge & Instrument Co.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/kennedy

'Training Down Under with the majesty of the South Australian Railways'

All aboard the Pichi Richi Railway! http://www.prr.org.au/

Important - This email and any attachments are confidential. If
any effected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed
are those of the individual sender.