[SEL] Why Old Iron Should be Brought to KY

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Apr 2 11:07:37 PDT 2010

Mike,
	I've confirmed 2 loads are on their way and will be here soon.
I had the Univ. of KY do some calculations and its true, your area is
one of the "lighter" areas of the US (significantly heavier though than
KY).  But your close proximity to the Atlantic would more than likely
cause NC to simply tip into the ocean should much additional weight be
placed in your state.

	I've had reservations about UK's number crunching though.  They
haven't figured out that 3 is larger than 2 (as in 3 point field goals
vs. 2 point field goals).  Maybe we should consult the Univ. of WV on
this matter.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

You are a little too far N/W in your calculations and must take into
consideration Mammoth Cave. Being that huge underground cavern is empty,

that makes your area actually too light and you could "sink Kentucky"
with
too much iron.  Oddly enough, Shelby NC has the perfect balance of
lightness
and the geographic substructure to support "New Iron."

Quick, divert those trailers before KY disappears like a  gigantic
sinkhole.

MR