[SEL] Why Old Iron Should be Brought to KY

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Fri Apr 2 10:31:16 PDT 2010

Tommy:

You are a man among men - a gentleman and a scholar - a fine person ........

AND a scoundrel!

Don't you know that the Panhandle of Florida is the center of the universe and, in order to keep the universe balanced, all the especially old and fine iron (copper and brass included) should be shipped here.  :-)

Of course everybody knows that the older the iron and the finer, the higher it's density and weight are.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand