[SEL] 16 HP Ronaldson Bros & Tippet Video

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 12:09:09 PDT 2009

Hi Arnie,
I will see what facts and figures I can dig out for you later. We only got
back from a week in Singapore last night so I have a lot of catching up to
do.
Off the top of my head... The largest portable known to survive is a 25hp! I
have seen this engine in person and it is massive. The largest Austral to
survive is a 32hp which is in the process of being converted from a
stationary to a portable for ease of movement.
My 3.5hp portable weighs in at 1.25 tonnes so if you scale up from there the
25hp is a beast.