[SEL] 16 HP Ronaldson Bros & Tippet Video

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Sep 30 10:30:58 PDT 2009

G'day Patrick,

Man, you are a master of understatement!  Having been involved for a couple of years
now in helping to schlep Dave's 11 hp "portable" Astral from show to show, I can't
imagine what it takes to move one of the nine "portable" 16 hp Australs.

What does one weigh?  Was 16 hp the largest portable Austral made?  What is the
largest one known?  And wot does IT weigh?

See ya,  Arnie

PS - They really are gorgeous engines to watch / listen to running!!