[SEL] Calibrating the Lister Injector.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sun Sep 27 18:03:12 PDT 2009

Tony:

I was wrong about the engine displacement but right that it was a hunk of junk, at least the earlier "glossed over" gas 350's.  I've seen lots of them with broken pistons, cracked cylinder walls, broken crankshafts, etc.

As a result of that, I don't think I ever knew that the design had an epiphany.  I thought it was simply junked and a totaly new engine was born.

AND I will not willingly give up my "Diesel Freak" card or even my "Clag Card"!    :-)

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand