[SEL] Liliput Engine

BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 14:13:15 PDT 2009

I would like to thank all for there interest in the engine and trying to
help out. The correct spelling is
Liliput. I do no at this time the engine did come with a dynamo for house
hold electric. Maker and date still unknown. I have been contacted by a man
from  Switzerland and will be sending photos of a original Liliput with the
factory  dynamo attached. I have a lot of private emails to respond to.
Once again thanks
Kevin K

In a message dated 9/17/2009 12:49:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,