[SEL] Liliput Engine

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu Sep 17 10:16:07 PDT 2009

Tom,
	I had a Webster mag once that I couldn't get to work.  One old
time engine guy told me to make sure it was dry.  He said to put the
oven on about 150 degrees and let it sit for a bit.  Well, I did this.
But, it began to smell like a skunk had relieved himself on the mag
sometime in the past and it was beginning to leach out.....Needless to
say, I didn't get to leave it as long as I planned on.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY