[SEL] Liliput Engine

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 17 08:45:53 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arnie Fero" <fero_ah at city-net.com>
To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: [SEL] Liliput Engine

> Tommy,
> You see a lot of the little 1/8hp and 1/4hp engines at places like the 1000 Engine
> Rally in England.  I think I've seen more of 'em on hot tube than using a mag.  I
> think they were used for light indoor work pre-electric motors.
> Neat engine.  I think the Cloistered Oyster Brothers need to fight over it.  8-))
> See ya,  Arnie

Hi Tommy, In the picture
http://picasaweb.google.com/Lcjudge/Misc#5382251288965384242
It shows the lettering under Liliput looking very German but I cannot read every letter.
Can it be read by eye at close quarters? This would help the search for identity!

Dave Croft
Warrington
http://www.oldengine.org/members/croft/
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv