[SEL] Liliput Engine

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Sep 17 06:42:08 PDT 2009

Tommy,

You see a lot of the little 1/8hp and 1/4hp engines at places like the 1000 Engine
Rally in England.  I think I've seen more of 'em on hot tube than using a mag.  I
think they were used for light indoor work pre-electric motors.

Neat engine.  I think the Cloistered Oyster Brothers need to fight over it.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie