[SEL] Steam & Engine website rebirth

Paul Pavlinovich pjp08 at steamengine.com.au
Thu Oct 8 04:42:53 PDT 2009

Thanks Jerry, any clubs anywhere as long as they are steam or engine
related.

Link is added. The links page is a little buried (under
stuff/miscellaneous). Once I've updated it and checked all the links I will
put it in a menu.

Regards
Paul

Hi Paul,
         I had a quick look - congratulations, it looks very good - very
professional.

         Are you looking for info on clubs worldwide or just Aus?

         Have you got a "Links" page (as mentioned it was a "quick look")
if so could you add mine "Old Engines in South Africa"
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/index.htm>