[SEL] Hello Everyone!/mug shots.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Oct 7 10:34:36 PDT 2009

At 06:00 PM 07/10/2009, you wrote:
>From: "Paul Pavlinovich" <pjp08 at steamengine.com.au>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Hello Everyone!
>
> >From time to time someone gets excited and puts up a page with pics of
>everyone but beyond that, no most people are faceless.
>Is it time to do another one of mug shot pages? It's been a while since the
>last one.
>Regards
>Paul

Hi Paul,
         Good idea, Jeff Allen did one a year or so back but there was not
much response to it and I do not know what happened to it. Pete Alleman's
page seriously needs an update (Sorry Pete - not intended as an insult -
just constructive criticism, I do see you have posted re "updates".)

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>