[SEL] Working Cog Railway Steam Locomotive/Being "Green".

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Oct 7 10:11:24 PDT 2009

At 06:00 PM 07/10/2009, you wrote:
>From: "Rick Rowlands" <rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com>
><snip>
<another snip>
>   Its not just maintenance, its a "religious" thing to them.
>How much of our industrial history must be sacraficed before this green fad
>ends?
>Rick

Hi Rick,
         Unfortunately there are just too many people in this world today
with nothing to do and all day to do it !!!

         The "green thing" and many other similar "causes" will only end
when these people are given something else to REALLY worry about - like a
3rd World War.

         When they have to worry about where their next meal is coming from
then they will soon forget the "Green" cause - WTF they'll even eat whale
and dolphin meat cooked on power generated by a nuclear power station when
that happens.

         Unfortunately that's not going to happen any time soon.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>