[SEL] Check out Working Cog Railway Steam Locomotive - eBay (item110442499633 end

Rick Rowlands rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 7 06:50:04 PDT 2009

Several of us have used the ask a question form on the ebay listing to tell
the Mt. Washington Cog Railway that selling the locomotive is wrong, that it
belongs on the Mountain and that we would like to see additional steam
service restored.  If enough people do that then maybe some minds can be
changed?

Rick