[SEL] OT - Great Aircraft pic

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Nov 29 11:25:46 PST 2009

Hi All,
         This is O.T. but I'm sure many of your would like to see this
tremendous pic of 2 Boeing 737-300's in close formation. The pic was taken
by a friend (pilot, collector of cars and other vintage stuff) David Gous.

         The 2 South African Airways Boeings were being piloted by two of
South Africa's foremost pilots at a recent airshow in South Africa. The
pilots were "Scully Levin and Pierre Gouws.

         I think it is an incredible pic and hope you guys enjoy it.

Low res version for the "dial uppers" here (1200 x 734 pixels x 40.1KB):
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/20090914_865-2.JPG>

Higher res. for others (2342 x 1434 pixels - 268 Kbytes) here:
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/20090914_865-1.JPG>

Enjoy.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans