[SEL] Got on the plane, got kicked off :-(

George Best george at irontrader.com
Thu May 28 07:48:03 PDT 2009

Was sitting on the plane waiting for my flight to Newark to leave.  Then we
were informed we all had to get off!

Seems there is an air traffic control problem around New York and our flight
is being delayed.

Rather than departing at 7:45 (now) they expect us to depart at 8:30.  If
that holds true I should still arrive in Newark in time for the flight to
Amsterdam.

Hope the Royster boys, also flying into Newark, didn't cut their connection
time too close and get impacted by a similar delay on their flight.

George