[SEL] Theives

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:46:51 PDT 2009

We had some crack heads living down the road from us. And a meth
manufacturer - dealer in 1/2 mile, both at the same time. They are in prison
now and much better people bought the properties since then. After loosing a
mig welder, air compressor and lots of USA tools. Idiots even unbolted the
carb off the 560 and took it to.
  So I went to the county atty to see what my option`s were. He said that in
kaintukie ( KY ) we just as well have a welcome mat as any NO TRESPASSING
signs. That I would have to catch them red handed, and hold them while
waiting 1/2 to 1 hour for the law to get out here.  We live way out of town
in a very rural community.
We have not missed anything other than a couple 5 gal safety cans full of
gas during the ice storm. And I guess that was my fault for leaving the
garage open 24/7 For easy access to gas for the gennys we had to run for 27
days of no electric.
   Tommy, is this really  the way it is ? Or was the County ATTY just
brushing us off ?
I even went to the Sherrif after the Husky saw come up missing, along with
the farmer up the road that had his Sthil saw and mantis tiller , weedeaters
stolen the same night. We had info that our property was at the local
bootleggers. So the Sheriff went and found the other guys stuff there, he
told who had brought the things to him for beer. Never found none of the
things we had stolen. Allthough I heard though the grapevine that the Miller
was traded for 2 - 12 packs of Bush beer.  Now we have some cameras to vcr
and beeper alerts. Main problem is the shop is across and down the road a
little, and time I get up and  down there middle of night. Yall know how it
is and I think it may start happening again way things are going.
Kevin Mosier
Eddyville, KY